Single Lock Standing Seam
- WALL / SOFFIT / ROOF
Features & benefits
- Incredibly flexible and versatile.
- Unlimited design options: panel widths modified to suit wall and window lengths; tapered, curved convex and concave; and use of cross joints to create specific lines or continuous cladding for long panel applications.
- Fully waterproof with all details and panel connections when used with waterproofing membrane.
- Ability to connect with continuous double lock standing seam roof.
- Fully non-combustible certified solution.
- Superior quality aluminium, produced overseas and available for use in all our panel systems.
- Alloy 3005 with a temper of H42.
- Pre-painted using a PVDF paint system, using at least two layers to produce a minimum paint thickness of 27 microns.
- Can be used in areas without direct rainfall with no corroding or discolouring.
Brushed Gun Metal
- Composed of very high quality zinc (at least 99% pure) alloyed with copper and titanium to make it harder and stronger, increasing both mechanical and creep resistance.
- Continues to develop a natural protective layer (or patina) as it ages, self-repairing any marks and scratches throughout its lifetime.
- Lifespan of 70–100 years, depending on exact location.
- As a result of surface oxidisation caused by weathering, copper forms a protective barrier (patina) that resists further corrosion and extends its life.
- This results in ongoing colour changes depending on the environment – from blue-green to nut-brown.
Nordic Brass Weathered
Nordic Green Living 1
Nordic Blue Living 1
Nordic Brown Light
Nordic Green Living 2
Nordic Blue Living 2
Nordic Blue Living 3
Nordic Green Traditional
Nordic Blue Traditional
|Aluminium PVDF coated||Zinc||Copper|
|Thickness||Min. 0.7mm||Min. 0.7mm||Min. 0.6mm|
|Panel length||Please consult us at design stage||Please consult us at design stage||Please consult us at design stage|
|Panel width||100–530mm||100–430mm. Standard width 430mm.||100–430mm. Standard width 430mm.|
|Directions||Vertical and horizontal||Vertical and horizontal||Vertical and horizontal|
System build up
|Wall structure||Must consist of continuous wall studs or top hats at max. 600mm spacing.|
|Direct support||Plywood 17mm structural to AS 2269.|
|Underlay||Fully breathable and waterproofed membrane|
|Fixings||Fix flat lock clips at max. 300mm centres. Clips to be min 0.4mm stainless steel.|
Fully designed, build up system
Fully supported cladding system including plywood, membrane, metal and fixings, complete with all flashings, trims and waterproofed details meeting adjoining building materials.
|Warranty||Min. 15 years warranty|
|Materials||As detailed. Aluminium must be 3005 alloy with min H42 temper, PVDF coated with a primer and min two layer paint.|
|Installation||Recommended and approved installers only|
|Manufacture||CASA System’s state-of-the-art machinery has been specifically developed to work with non-ferrous precious metals. Our manufacturing facility has been purpose-built to roll form, fold, curve and pack materials in accordance with the requirements of these type of metals. Only metals formed in CASA System’s facility form part of the system to ensure full warranty.|