Shingles/Tiles — Flat Lock Panel
- WALL / SOFFIT / ROOF (at 22 degree pitch)
Features & benefits
- Elegant system, creates a very smooth surface.
- Panels lock together creating a thin and flexible façade.
- As the panel is folded with a recess it creates maximum resistance and versatility.
- Available in a range of sizes and shapes.
- Fully non-combustible system.
- Superior quality aluminium, produced overseas and available for use in all our panel systems.
- Alloy 3005 with a temper of H42.
- Pre-painted using a PVDF paint system, using at least two layers to produce a minimum paint thickness of 27 microns.
- Can be used in areas without direct rainfall with no corroding or discolouring.
- Composed of very high quality zinc (at least 99% pure) alloyed with copper and titanium to make it harder and stronger, increasing both mechanical and creep resistance.
- Continues to develop a natural protective layer (or patina) as it ages, self-repairing any marks and scratches throughout its lifetime.
- Lifespan of 70–100 years, depending on exact location.
- As a result of surface oxidisation caused by weathering, copper forms a protective barrier (patina) that resists further corrosion and extends its life.
- This results in ongoing colour changes depending on the environment – from blue-green to nut-brown.
Nordic Brass Weathered
Nordic Green Living 1
Nordic Blue Living 1
Nordic Brown Light
Nordic Green Living 2
Nordic Blue Living 2
Nordic Blue Living 3
Nordic Green Traditional
Nordic Blue Traditional
|Aluminium PVDF coated||Zinc||Copper|
|Thickness||Min. 0.7mm||Min. 0.7mm||Min. 0.6mm|
|Panel length||Please consult us at design stage||Please consult us at design stage||Please consult us at design stage|
|Panel width||Custom size and shape available upon request||Custom size and shape available upon request||Custom size and shape available upon request|
|Directions||22 degrees||22 degrees||22 degrees|
System build up
|Wall structure||Must consist of continuous wall studs or top hats at max. 600mm spacing.|
|Direct support||Plywood 17mm structural to AS 2269 or trapezoidal substructure, others available upon request.|
|Fixings||Stainless steel flat lock clips|
Fully designed, build up system
Fully supported cladding system including plywood, membrane, metal and fixings, complete with all flashings, trims and waterproofed details meeting adjoining building materials.
|Warranty||Min. 15 years warranty|
|Materials||Flat Lock/Shingle panels available in materials and colours as above. For aluminium, must be 3005 alloy with min. H42 temper. Only PVDF coated aluminium, with a primer and min. two layer paint is suitable for this application.|
|Installation||Recommended and approved installers only|
|Manufacture||CASA System’s state-of-the-art machinery has been specifically developed to work with non-ferrous precious metals. Our manufacturing facility has been purpose-built to roll form, fold, curve and pack materials in accordance with the requirements of these type of metals. Only metals formed in CASA System’s facility form part of the system to ensure full warranty.|