- WALL / SOFFIT
Features & benefits
- Faster installation as no requirement for automatic or manual seam closing making it a good choice for more standard applications in both roofing and wall cladding.
- Flat appearance with no stress added to the panels, meaning less oil canning (particularly with the use of zinc and copper roofing panels).
- Astro roofing is similar in appearance to that of standing seam with a wide tray and a neutral raised seam.
- Revolutionary way of installing sophisticated metals and is easy to use in more straight forward applications.
- Ability to adapt to lower pitched roofs with a 38mm seam height catering for pitch down to 1.5 degrees.
- Ideal for very long panels as fixing details allows for more expansion and contractions.
- Usable for both snap lock metal roofing & wall cladding and ability to connect with continuous seam.
- Fully non-combustible certified solution.
- Superior quality aluminium, produced overseas and available for use in all our panel systems.
- Alloy 3005 with a temper of H42.
- Pre-painted using a PVDF paint system, using at least two layers to produce a minimum paint thickness of 27 microns.
- Can be used in areas without direct rainfall with no corroding or discolouring.
Brushed Gun Metal
- Composed of very high quality zinc (at least 99% pure) alloyed with copper and titanium to make it harder and stronger, increasing both mechanical and creep resistance.
- Continues to develop a natural protective layer (or patina) as it ages, self-repairing any marks and scratches throughout its lifetime.
- Lifespan of 70–100 years, depending on exact location.
- As a result of surface oxidisation caused by weathering, copper forms a protective barrier (patina) that resists further corrosion and extends its life.
- This results in ongoing colour changes depending on the environment – from blue-green to nut-brown.
Nordic Brass Weathered
Nordic Green Living 1
Nordic Blue Living 1
Nordic Brown Light
Nordic Green Living 2
Nordic Blue Living 2
Nordic Blue Living 3
Nordic Green Traditional
Nordic Blue Traditional
|Aluminium PVDF coated||Zinc||Copper|
|Thickness||Min. 0.7mm||Min. 0.7mm||Min. 0.6mm|
|Panel length||Please consult us at design stage||Please consult us at design stage||Please consult us at design stage|
|Panel width||200–485mm. Standard width 485mm.||200–558mm. Standard width 388mm and 558mm.||200–558mm. Standard width 388mm and 558mm.|
|Directions||Vertical and horizontal||Vertical and horizontal||Vertical and horizontal|
|Minimum Pitch||1.5 degrees||3.0 degrees||1.5 degrees|
System build up
|Wall structure||Must consist of continuous trussers or top hats at max. 600mm spacing.|
|Direct support||Plywood 17mm structural to AS 2269 or trapezoidal steel, others available upon request.|
|Underlay||Fully breathable and waterproofed membrane|
|Fixings||Stainless steel clips|
Fully designed, build up system
Fully supported cladding system including plywood, membrane, metal and fixings, complete with all flashings, trims and waterproofed details meeting adjoining building materials.
|Warranty||Min. 15 years warranty|
|Materials||ASTRO panels available in materials and colours as above.
For aluminium, must be 3005 alloy with min. H42 temper. Only PVDF coated aluminium, with a primer and min. two layer paint is suitable for this application.
|Installation||Recommended and approved installers only|
|Manufacture||CASA System’s state-of-the-art machinery has been specifically developed to work with non-ferrous precious metals. Our manufacturing facility has been purpose-built to roll form, fold, curve and pack materials in accordance with the requirements of these type of metals. Only metals formed in CASA System’s facility form part of the system to ensure full warranty.|