- ROOF (at 1.5 degree pitch)
Features & benefits
- Quick and easy installation making it a good choice roof cladding.
- No pre-assembly necessary ensuring simpler installation on site.
- No additional mechanical zipping necessary.
- All fixings are indirect and invisible keeping the aesthetic streamlined.
- No direct fix allows for expansion and contraction and excellent sliding abilities by innovative clip system.
- Lifespan of 70–100 years, depending on exact location.
- As a result of surface oxidisation caused by weathering, copper forms a protective barrier (patina) that resists further corrosion and extends its life.
- This results in ongoing colour changes depending on the environment – from blue-green to nut-brown.
Nordic Brass Weathered
Nordic Green Living 1
Nordic Blue Living 1
Nordic Brown Light
Nordic Green Living 2
Nordic Blue Living 2
Nordic Blue Living 3
Nordic Green Traditional
Nordic Blue Traditional
- Composed of very high quality zinc (at least 99% pure) alloyed with copper and titanium to make it harder and stronger, increasing both mechanical and creep resistance.
- Continues to develop a natural protective layer (or patina) as it ages, self-repairing any marks and scratches throughout its lifetime.